What Goes Around Comes Around
A Guide To How Life REALLY Works
by Rob Davis
|Buy Now||Amazon.com Amazon.co.uk Barnes & Noble|
Why do bad people get ahead?
Should I make the right choice or the easy choice?
What makes a good person different than a bad one?
Questions like these have been confusing and confounding people for as long as there have been people. They say,”What goes around, comes around,”but they don’t show it in their actions. So why not? Another way of asking the question is: why do people do the wrong thing when they are confronted with making a choice, saying something hurtful, or acting out. Why don’t they remember that what goes around comes around?
In this book, you will learn the following:
* How this concept is actually a law of physics, no different than gravity or electricity or the turning of the tides
* What examples prove this truth, good and bad
* How it places in your own hands the key to either successful living or a life of regret
* How you can make it operate to your benefit and that of your loved ones
* And most importantly, how it works and how it can work for you.
If you know definitively the importance what your effect is on others, you can step on to a new path — one that will be more fulfilling — for the rest of your life.