Do you love to read?
If you are an avid bookworm, we invite you to become part of the indieBRAG B.R.A.G. Medallion global reader team. In this program, you’ll tell us a bit about yourself and the genres you enjoy reading. We’ll then provide you with digital versions of self-published books (ebooks), using the gifting process at amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com, and ask for your honest evaluation.
Your evaluation will be combined with those from other readers who read the same book, to help us determine if that author will be awarded the B.R.A.G. Medallion, which has become a recognized mark of excellence within the self-published book industry.
To apply you must be eighteen years of age or older, and have at least graduated from high school. You must also have an ebook reader, or be able to download ebooks onto your computer, tablet, or smartphone. If you meet these requirements and would like to apply, please fill out the form below. We will give your application prompt attention and respond to you within two weeks.
Please be advised that Amazon will no longer permit us to gift books out of the United States. We do have a number of readers who reside in other countries and we have had to make different arrangements to provide the books at no cost to the reader.
Our program is 100% free to join, and you receive some incredible benefits, including:
- Ability to read as many books as you like, as often as you want, in whatever genre(s) you choose (from hundreds of submissions we receive each month).
- Responsibility to help decide if a book deserves to be awarded a B.R.A.G. Medallion.
- Chance to perform a vital role in our unique and critically-needed quality standards certification process for the self-publishing book industry.
- Opportunity to provide the author with constructive feedback, on an anonymous basis, to help him/her fine-tune their craft.
- And like many of our readers, if you are a self-published author, or are thinking of becoming one, you will gain a valuable learning experience with each book you read.