Click here to read about what constitutes a self-published or indie book
As the number of books being self-published has grown dramatically over the past several years, there has been a corresponding increase in the number of companies who offer their services to authors who want to publish a book. These companies often call themselves “indie publishers” or “hybrid publishers” or the like, which makes it difficult to determine what is, or is not, a self-published book.
To assist an author who is considering submitting a book for our consideration, if they have availed themselves of the fee-based professional assistance provided by self-publishing companies, but they have maintained all their rights and assumed full responsibility for the book’s content, cover design, pricing, promotion and customization, then their book is eligible to be considered by indieBRAG, LLC.
However, if the publishing company required them to submit a query letter and/or a sample of their manuscript and there was a distinct possibility that the publisher might reject the manuscript, then we would not consider that a self-published book and it would not be eligible.
- Your book must be self-published. Books published by traditional publishing houses, independent publishers, or small presses are not eligible for our program.
- We do not consider technical or text books, works of poetry, or books containing pornography.
- Your book must be commercially available in a digital (ebook) format at either amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com.
- We only consider one book at a time from an author.
- To submit your book you must be the book’s author or the author’s designated representative (e.g., family member, agent or publicist).
To submit a book please fill out the form below. We charge a non-refundable processing fee of $50.00 payable through PayPal Payments Pro. The fee covers ebook acquisition and administrative costs, and the expense of maintaining our website. You will receive an email acknowledging your submission and explaining our review process after paying this fee.