Thank you for your interest in indieBRAG, LLC and the B.R.A.G. Medallion®. We are currently not accepting unsolicited submissions. Please sign up if you would like to be notified when we reopen for submissions.
Are You a Self-Published Author?
indieBRAG exists to discover talented self-published authors and help them give their work the attention and recognition it deserves. To help indie writers do this, we offer a unique book evaluation and award process, known as the B.R.A.G Medallion.
We invite self-published authors to nominate their book. The book is then subjected to a rigorous selection process, and if it meets our high standards it is awarded the B.R.A.G. Medallion, which is an important first step to getting their book critically recognized.
Ready to submit your book?
***We have reached our quota of Non-Fiction and will not be accepting further submission in that genre at this time.
To submit, please complete the form below. Note: We charge a processing fee of $75.00 payable through PayPal Payments Pro, which covers the cost of book acquisition. You will receive an email acknowledging your submission and explaining our review process in full after payment.
Before you submit your book, please read the “ABOUT US/HOW WE DO IT” section of our website, as well as the following requirements and restrictions:
Requirements and Restrictions
- Your book must be self-published. Books published by traditional publishing houses, independent publishers, or small presses are not eligible for our program.
- We do not consider technical or text books, works of poetry, or books containing pornography.
- Your book must be commercially available (We will not hold your book until publication date) in a digital (ebook) format at either amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com.
- We only consider one book at a time from an author.
- To submit your book you must be the book’s author or the author’s designated representative (e.g., family member, agent or publicist).
What constitutes a self-published or indie book?
As the number of books being self-published has grown dramatically over the past several years, there has been a corresponding increase in the number of companies who offer their services to authors who want to publish a book. These companies often call themselves “indie publishers” or “hybrid publishers” or the like, which makes it difficult to determine what is, or is not, a self-published book.
To assist an author who is considering submitting a book for our consideration, if they have availed themselves of the fee-based professional assistance provided by self-publishing companies, but they have maintained all their rights and assumed full responsibility for the book’s content, cover design, pricing, promotion and customization, then their book is eligible to be considered by indieBRAG, LLC.
However, if the publishing company required them to submit a query letter and/or a sample of their manuscript and there was a distinct possibility that the publisher might reject the manuscript, then we would not consider that a self-published book and it would not be eligible.
If your book is awarded our exclusive B.R.A.G. Medallion, you’ll experience a variety of benefits, including:
- A book listing on the indieBRAG website as part of our library of over 700 award-winning books.
- Ten free Medallion stickers, plus the right to purchase as many as you like at cost.
- Digital version of the B.R.A.G Medallion sticker.
- Five-star ratings, from our team, for your book at leading online book sellers, as an announcement of the B.R.A.G. Medallion honor.
- Social media posts about your book on indieBRAG’s Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest pages.
- Ability to share news via our popular monthly newsletter.
- Invitation to actively write for the indieBRAG blog.