About Elizabeth R. Andersen
Elizabeth R. Andersen loves to read fiction of all kinds, but her favorite books to write are, without a doubt, historical fiction novels set in the middle ages. Fascinated by people who don’t fit neatly into society, Elizabeth likes to write unusual characters and setting into her books, transporting her readers into a vivid world in the past.
Elizabeth lives in the Seattle area, and on the weekends she and her dog can usually be found hiking in the stunning Cascade mountains to hide from people and dream up new plotlines and characters.
– Join Elizabeth’s monthly newsletter and receive the first two chapters of The Scribe for free. Sign up at https://www.elizabethrandersen.com
– Find photos of hikes and daily author life at Elizabeth’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethrandersen/
– Join the community of readers who enjoy Elizabeth’s work on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAndersenBooks
– Follow Elizabeth on Twitter for medieval history facts: https://twitter.com/E_R_A_writes
– Watch Elizabeth try to explain the weird, wonderful world of medieval life on her TikTok channel: https://www.tiktok.com/@elizabethrandersen
Elizabeth is a member of the Historical Novel Society and the Alliance of Independent Authors.