Peak Brain Plasticity
Remember What You Want to Remember and Forget What You Can't Forget
by Said Hasyim
|Book Series||Peak Productivity Series|
|Buy Now||Amazon.com Amazon.co.uk Barnes & Noble Apple Book Google Book Kobo Google Play|
|Video Trailer||Watch Trailer|
Unleash your true potential with proven methods to level up your brain’s power.
Do you notice feeling more forgetful? Are you self-limiting your progress because you believe that your brain is old already? Do you have anxiety that you can’t forget–even after trying every suggestion available?
This life-changing book contains the concept of neuroplasticity made digestible for everyone and more…
– Strategies to enhance your brain capacity to superlearn and have better memory to start each day with positivity
– Simple tricks to have fun mastering 62 foreign vocabularies that stick in your memory in as little as a month with less than 20 minutes daily, without paying for the expensive tuition fee
– The perfect solution to get rid of anxiety forever from the inside and start to enjoy your live again
– Proven efficient studying methods to save you time and score high for your exam, without rehearsing late at night and sacrificing your sleep
– Surprising daily routine that increases the risk of getting brain diseases
– 5 often-overlooked methods to learn anything fast, and watch yourself getting better day by day
– An easy way to use a world-class memorizing technique to remember shockingly long numbers, including 100 digits of Pi
With the secret ingredient that builds successful people, Peak Brain Plasticity unlocks your brain power that you can use immediately to accelerate self-learning and reach a new height you never thought possible.